jueves, 5 de enero de 2012

Why do I want to be a vet?

Today I`m going to talk about why do i want to be a vet.

When i was a child my dreams jobs is to be a veterinary, ever i liked animals, to caress them, playing, in my house all the life us lived an animal, dogs, cats, rabbits. 


As always liked animals did not think another career, until he in second grade at school and the television program showed a doctor who was surgeon plastic and i liked this career,  because he believed in helping people who had no money to pay operation plastic, as showed in television  girls with facial deformities to which I would have liked help, but was only was time, ever after i like carrer the veterinary in the university of Chile. 
 
Decide this career but ever had much contact with veterinarians,because with my family to care for dogs sick the street, when improving to give away, besides every summer going to help a veterinarian, where my teach to give injections, when i looked  operations and help pass the instrumental, etc.
 
My experience at university until now has been pleasant, although the change is radical, from school to university, but I still like the career every day more, besides that I found very nice people. 
 
I would like to be a veterinarian for horses, because I love these animals, I find them look cute and very powerful.
 
 


3 comentarios:

  1. A vet of horses that is nice, I have a big respect to them...are so imposing, but beautifull animals.
    (:!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. too I think a radical change from school to university, but no one said it would be easy. luck with the horses

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi
    Horses are wonderful but I like them as pets only! Equine medicine is a very competitive field but it's worth the effort!


    regards

    ResponderEliminar