jueves, 29 de diciembre de 2011

My favorite singer is...

Today i'm going to talk about my favorite singer, he is Lenny Kravitz , whose real name is Leonard Albert Kravitz, born in New York on 26 May the 1964. The son of  NBC producer called Sy Kravitz and actress Roxie Roker. In 1987 he married actress Lisa Bonet, with whom he has son named Zoe. Lisa and Lenny separated four years later.
 
This singer has had carrer a successful career being a man very versatile, because he sings and plays many instruments for example, guitar,  percussion instrument, keybord, etc. His career started in the year 1989 wich public the first album called 'Let Love Rule' he sold over 35 million albums and won four Grammy awards.

What I like about this singer is the style of music, blues, reggae, sould and others. I like what they say their songs as the following sentence "no one can take the dream from your heart." I love their songs, is one of the biggest rock stars. 

This year will release their new album called Black and White America and the doctor said the most versatile of his career with one of his new hits "Come On Get It" , but one of the songs that I like is "Calling All Angels" , here I leave the video to be seen!











2 comentarios:

  1. One of the songs I like from him is called Rock 'n Roll is dead...although the name isn't true at all ... jeje

    Happy New Year

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I listened as a child because I had a mate in school all day he was singing his songs jajaja

    ResponderEliminar