sábado, 28 de enero de 2012

Summer Holidays


Hi everyone.

In my last post I'm going to write about summer holidays. Every year i go with my family to beach, always to Pichidangui. This is a resort which is located 197 km north of Santiago. This beach have five km long, white sand, the seas is quiet every day, is perfect for family day.





This is my house, my grandfather built it when my mother was a child, this house have much history, my mother and your sisters  raised in this house,my mother and my father married there, me, my sister and cousins from children vacationed there,  in the 2003, my grandfather had three lots and two houses, and sold a field that separated became a wagon train is very nice.

Think of all the moments lived in this house makes my eyes filled with tears. Think of all the moments lived in this house makes my eyes filled with tears  becouse the last year in the summer live in a moment very strong , my aunt died from one day to another, very strong because we were only cousins, my grandparents and she. For that this house have one history very important for me and my family.

I'm really tired and exhausted this semester has been horrible, besides that and had health problems, for this the  3 for february I am traveling to Pichidangui i need three s, sand, sun and sea.  And the first week for march I and my mom we will travel to Rio de Janerio, Brasil.

And finally my ideal summer holiday is in Pichidangui with all family, go to the beach, go to walk the rocks next to the church, one day quiet but with all family in the house to the beach.

Greetings to all. And have a well deserved vacation.

1 comentario:

  1. Great vacations for you too Via!!
    I hope you can recuperate your energies with the beach and a lot of rest :)

    ResponderEliminar