jueves, 19 de enero de 2012

My favorite website


Hello everywhere today i'm going to talk about from my favorite website but i find is difficult for me because  i'm not use so much only for things the university and facebook because I do not like things technological though other website i like is youtube.

Youtube was founded by Chad Hurley, Steve Chen and Jawed Karim, who were all early employees of PayPal.  Prior to PayPal, Hurley studied design at Indiana University of Pennsylvania. Chen and Karim studied computer science together at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

i used this page one and two hours per day, This page is used for many things, listening to music, study material, funny videos, and videos of different  types.

i like this website is that i listen my favorite music and see the videos for this music, too to learn things than i not know, as example learn to cook things. Besides that people can comment this videos and leave your opinion on each video.

One of the new things I discovered is that you can make a list of your favorite videos and listen many times, it also keeps track of the videos watched.

The best is that is a free website and easy to use from every people,  from this page have been many singers but as example Justin Bieber an idol for millions of girls and as my sister is crazy for he.

Now I leave one of my favorite videos, is a song for me means a lot, and is the tone of my mother call, listen to it is very nice .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario